Seems to be the sixth and latest board revision.
Some (all ?) units appear to be heavily shielded with a metal cover and conductive coating on the plastic shell.
Differences with the NEO-AES3-6 board
- The power supply circuit was (finally) moved next to the power connector.
- Most through-hole chips were replaced by their surface mount versions.
- The PLCC version of the 68k CPU was used. Also tiny Z80.
- The SP1 ROM is an OTP part.
- Resistor networks were added on bus lines, maybe as an attempt to reduce radiated noise.
- TC9018P composite sync generator.
- SYNC/NEW-SYNC jumper.
- BNKB/RBNKB jumper.