NEO-MGA: Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
mNo edit summary
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 11:47, 6 March 2017
|First use||1994 ?|
|Used on||CDROM-2 board, MV1A...|
NEO-MGA is found in CD systems and some late MVS boards:
- NEO-MGA in the CD1 model (front loading).
- NEO-MGA-T in the CD2 model (top loading) and MV1A MVS boards. Probably the same but made by Toshiba.
- NEO-MGA-T2 in the CDZ, probably with a different pinout and maybe stuff related to the copy protection system.
- DRM*, RAS, CAS, WRITE: See TC514400 DRAM datasheet.
- X*: See LC8953 datasheet.