NEO-MGA: Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Page créée avec « right|thumb|NEO-MGA-T chip found on a CDM3-2 board. The NEO-MGA-T is a damn chip nobody knows about, which is found in the CD1 and CD2 versions of the N... »)
mNo edit summary
|(13 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
NEO-MGA in the CD1 .
NEO-MGA-the and .
It communication with the CD drive, []and buffering [] .
Revision as of 15:12, 1 August 2022
|First use||1994 ?|
|Used on||CDROM-2 board, MV1A...|
Multi-purpose chip found in CD systems and some late MVS boards:
- NEO-MGA in the CD1 model (front loading).
- NEO-MGA-T in the CD2 model (top loading) and MV1A MVS boards, can be swapped with NEO-MGA.
- NEO-MGA2-SA in the CDZ, replaces the LC8953 ?
- DRM*, RAS, CAS, WRITE: See TC514400 DRAM datasheet.
- X*: See LC8953 datasheet.