- Merge Sprite_scaling with Sprite_shrinking
- Rename GPU to VDC everywhere ? Or VDP ? LSPC isn't really a processor. Sorry :/
- Rename BIOS to system ROM everywhere (done ?)
- Use 3rd parameter of Sig template (signal polarity)
- Use Chipname, Reg, Sig, BR templates
- Tooltip extension for registers ?
- Check everything in Meg count. Add links to game pages.
- Add pin numbers on AES cartridge pinout
- Add on to How to start page
- Change DEFINE names (and register names ?) to the ones used in the AoF source code
- Memory chip pinouts
- Finish PRO chipset pinouts !
- M1 and S1 ROM speeds
- CD I/O ERROR 0001 0002 0003 ?
- CRC32 of all known ROMs/ISOs from MAME's neogeo.inc
- Add more jumper configs
- Memory card stuff (format, banks...)
- neo-mga on mv1a + PALs info
- Chip functions for each kind of board (even discrete logic)
- NEOGEO chip sizes, like pitch, span and body (useful for finding drop-in replacements like CPLD or Castellated pcb boards with replacement chips)
- Add links to TCRF pages for the debug DIPs of each game
- CMC fix bankswitching: how/when is vram bank info sent to the cartridge?
- Recent security chips info (SMA, PVC...)
- Neo cd chip pinouts (not very useful)
- Are the two missing FM channels from the YM2610 actually off the die or just disabled?
Analysis / mysteries
- Why does the L0 ROM need an output buffer ?
- Loading time graphs for all CD games, is MESS reliable enough ? (no)
- Details on CD registers
- CDDA playback (needs more research in CD system rom)
- Dump LC98000 version Neo CD system rom
- LC8953/98000 microcode (note: Sanyo tech support has nothing left except publicly available brief sheet)
- Check Clock distribution diagram, especially on cart edge