(Redirected from MVS)
MVS stands for Multi Video System, the original NeoGeo arcade hardware.
- JAMMA board edge connection.
- Some have onboard memory card slots, some are external, and some don't have any.
- Integrated calendar chip and battery-backed RAM.
- System ROM has game setup menu, hardware test and book keeping functionalities.
- RGB video output, mono or stereo audio with power amp.
- Coin I/O.
- Credits and game marquee displays.
- Bit 7 of REG_STATUS_B is set.
See MVS board types for details on each board.