Welcome to the NeoGeo Development Wiki
Its aim is to provide the most detailed, accurate and up to date information, to help homebrew development and repairs.
The wiki has 433 pages. Contributors list. Hosting provided by ElBarto.
Don't know where to start ? Try here. Can't find what you're looking for ? Try our links.
27 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . User:Freem/Sound Drivers/Mr.Pac; 09:18 . . (+629) . . Freem (add command codes from SM1 driver)
- (diff | hist) . . User:Freem/Sound Drivers; 08:52 . . (+1,909) . . Freem (split out third party drivers into sub-sections; hide TOC; add more Technos drivers, the shift-jis text from the video system driver... and so on.)
How to edit, guidelines, available templates, suggestions: The wiki
- See wanted pages, old pages, short pages, and Todo/Mysteries.
- Publish asm highlighter for ConTEXT
- Make subcategories, move/merge "BIOS calls"
- More schematics, chip details/pinouts
- Troubleshooting tips
- Make a downloadable offline capture every few months ?