Welcome to the NeoGeo Development Wiki
Our aim is to provide the most detailed, accurate and up to date information for preservation, homebrew development and repairs.
The wiki has 491 pages. Contributors list. Hosting provided by ElBarto.
Don't know where to start ? Try here. Can't find what you're looking for ? Try our links.
27 October 2016
|N 01:36||Converts (diff | hist) . . (+625) . . Furrtek (Created page with "SMT flash adapters used on a sacrificial SNK PCB. "Converts" commonly refers to modified home system cartridges, with their ROMs replaced by t...")|
|00:51||Multicarts (diff | hist) . . (+1,158) . . Furrtek (Infos on menu types)|
26 October 2016
How to edit, guidelines, available templates, suggestions: The wiki
- See wanted pages, old pages, short pages, and Todo/Mysteries.
- Publish asm highlighter for ConTEXT
- Make subcategories, move/merge "BIOS calls"
- More schematics, chip details/pinouts
- Troubleshooting tips
- Make a downloadable offline capture every few months ?