From NeoGeo Development Wiki
Small MVS/CD program which allows to modify VRAM and see the resulting display.
- Only the first sprite is visible at startup. Every others are located at 64,64, zoomed to max, but are 0 tiles high.
- The tile maps can't be changed, all sprites are mapped with tiles containing numbers "00" to "1F".
- Move the current sprite by using the direction keys.
- With A pressed
- Left/right changes horizontal shrink.
- Up/down changes vertical shrink.
- With B pressed
- Up/down selects sprite.
- Left/right changes sprite height.
- Press C to toggle the sprite's sticky bit.
- Press D to toggle between step-by-step mode or continuous press mode.
Source and romset: spritexpmvs.zip